Recipe for Grilled Tofu?

We are doing a BBQ party to break in our new grill lol.

I'm the vegetarian in the family and I love making dishes with tofu but I've never grilled tofu on a grill before. Anybody have a recipe or some tips they would like to share with me? : )

Thanks

Favorite Answer

GRILLED TOFU KABOBS!

yummy.

And pretty easy to make. All you have to do is cut up the tofu and what ever vegetables that you like, such as bell peppers and onions. Try asking the vegetarian which vegetables they would prefer on it that way they are happy, too. Also, offer a dipping sauce for flavor!!

Kabobs sound great! I think it might be good to marinate them a bit too. Just for a very short time - as you know, tofu sucks up everything around it. I'd either buy a light marinade from the store or just use some italian salad dressing.

This looks like a good one. If you don't have the ingredients, just wing it! Tofu is easy!

http://frogfood.peace.net/index.php/2007/10/17/gri...

Make Over 200 Juicy, Mouth-Watering Paleo Recipes You've NEVER Seen or Tasted Before?