For the Evolutionists or Darwinians how does an airplane fly?

Evolutionists or Darwinians believe that when an amino acid (protein Molecules) is introduced with a base (Neutralizers) that life will form naturally and without a creator or creative design. An example of this occurs when we pour vinegar on baking soda and produce a natural reaction between acids and bases, where bases and amino acids align. However, this natural reaction is not the one that occurs in the living body. The natural tendency between acids and bases occurs only when we die. The point is there is no natural tendency for a series of bases to lineup with a series of acids. The base and acid relationship has to be imposed from the outside. At this fundamental level we have proof life on earth is a product of a special creation and not time and chance. The airplane is made up of thousands or millions of parts. An airplane is a collection of non-flying-parts like tires, aluminum, engines, gas and the pilot. Who is credited with making the airplane fly?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Airplanes fly based on a balance of 4 forces: lift, thrust, drag, and weight.

"Who is credited with making the airplane fly?"

The Wright Brothers of course! They were the first to invent aircraft controls that made fixed wing flight possible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I disagree with your accertation that "evolutionists and darwinians" believe that life came to be how your describe it. For a start, as far as I understand it, it is not amino-acids but nucleotide bases that are thought to have formed a basic form of RNA capable of self-replication called a ribozyme prior to protein synthesis or DNA existing.

As for the analogy - please drop it. Aeroplanes do not reproduce, let alone with a potential for mutation and selection based on survival ability. Find an analogy of something that does, then we'll talk.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Your "understanding" is incorrect. And if you think eyeballs fossilize, you need a whole lot of education. There's no "belief" involved in evolution, it's an observed fact. The theory that explains how the observed fact works is shown correct by hundreds of millions of pieces of evidence, including many millions of fossils. No, there's no "crocoduck" fossil -- but the theory doesn't predict there should be any such thing. That you're ignorant of the massive amounts of evidence is only evidence of your ignorance -- nothing else. Might I suggest you go visit a natural history museum? That's a good start, there's plenty of evidence there. Peace.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can I see a link to that amino acid + base = life claim?

It doesn't sound like anything a scientist would ever say.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Alright...you win. The airplane doesn't fly because of Bernoulli's Principle. It flies because of intelligent lifting.

• 1 decade ago

Do airplanes need to eat to sustain their existance as well? Do airplanes reproduce and produce lil' baby airplanes?

You're really comparing apples to airplanes, here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

paragraphs, please!

p.s. "Evolutionists" and "Darwinians" are just nonsense words made up by scientifically illiterate Creationists as way to "zing" those who have an IQ above room temperature. Let me tell you, we lose tons of sleep over that one.

• 1 decade ago

Your first sentence is bull. Nobody believes that. If they did then scientists would have already created life in a laboratory, which has never happened.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, that is totally like earth evolution, you know, with the billions of years and complete reproduction of external conditions. Oh, no, wait it isn't.

Source(s): But I suppose "magic man zapped everything into existence" fits better inside your tiny head.
  • 1 decade ago

Another analogy is to fill a bathtub with white marbles. Then add in a a hundred black marbles. No matter how long you stir that tub of marbles it will never spell out "Hello" by chance.

people want to believe that a simple life form is simple when in actuality it is fantastically complex being able to intake energy, burn it and replicate itself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.