Poll: How has the price of gas affected you?

What changes have you had to make in your everyday life as a result of the rising gas prices?

• vx
    Best Answer

I just use a car with a lower capacity engine.

The gas prices haven't really affected me. Especially on a daily or monthly basis, the impact is very little. I just wrote an article about this today at www.beechin.com where I talk about how much the increase in gas really affects us and other financial avenues that are far more inefficient.

Source(s): www.beechin.com
  • rueter

i'm getting the impact that there are people who do no longer probable provide a rat's patootie related to the fee of gas by way of fact they are so properly off financially that it is not a challenge. those that are affected are people who've had dramatic differences of their way of existence by way of fact of employment, new babies interior the homestead, and those individuals that have been residing at or under poverty point in the previous the fee improve. In our homestead, we watch our journeys to everywhere and could no longer flow no count number if it is not rather mandatory.

I buy less food because its tripled in the past few years. I travel less.

And I have to work closer to home and earn less money because of it.

I sure due drive less . An I have less money to spend on fun things .

can't afford to leave town.