Will McCain pick a woman for VP?

Sec Condi Rice?

Elizabeth Dole?

Nancy Pelosi?

???????

Favorite Answer

Nancy Pelosi???LOL!!! I would do something I swore I would NEVER do and vote Obama. LOL!

There are a lot of very qualified conservative women. I think it would be great if he picked one. If he wanted a Dem, Geraldine Ferraro could be great too.

Maybe.

Let's hope he doesn't go for Sec. Rice. She was the worst National Security Adviser and the worst Secretary of State in recent memory, vs. Gen. Powell, the absolute best of both in recent History. Part of the blame for the Iraq debaucle correctly lays at her feet.

Sen. Dole has done a lot, particularly as head of the USRC. She deserves Respect.

Rep. Pelosi is the best Speaker in History. She is also pretty hot, if you will excuse my sexist observation. She is also brainy, and way too smart ever to run with Sen. McSame.

Highly unlikely since McCain is an older man...

But, he loves to make like a dem and if Barak O. should pick Hillary (very unlikely!) he might do something like that!

Condi would be a great VP and she would be the first Black person (Bubba isn't Black) and first woman to achieve this level of Government!!!!!

sure. this is ridiculous. no matter if Obama wasn't operating and there replaced right into a white Dem. Pres. Nominee, and Condoleeza Rice replaced into operating as Pres for the Republicans, that does no longer have made Blacks vote for Condoleeza. this is demeaning and condescending and shows the Republicans make undesirable judgments and attempt to win via any capacity mandatory. there is not any way in heck i could opt for her to be the President. He couldn't hit upon a woman with extra journey? She has 18 months journey as Governor. Alaska has the finished inhabitants less than basically 600,000. it really is smaller than maximum U.S. cities. She's less than state analyze for firing her brother in regulation b/c he and her sister were dealing with a divorce. She is a former splendor queen. and she replaced into mayor previously that of a small city. She isn't waiting. Biden will devour her alive in the course of the debates, so as that they extra ideal get Palin a coach in the present day. Atleast Obama has 11 years of legislative journey. 3 years as U.S. Senator and eight years at State Senator of Illinois. this is so clear.

Funny, very funny, but then again with the devious minds the powers that be have in the GOP, it wouldn't surprise me. They could hold it up so they can say they are indeed inclusive...knowing the whole time they never stood a chance to win this election with Senator McCain as their candidate.

Rice or Dole -- let's hope not!

Pelosi is a Dem. (IMHO - she should be forced to be Obama's runningmate!)

I'd like to see McCain pick Brownback! : )

Would McCain give her a cutesy nickname like the ones he calls his wife? Sorry, I should be more specific: his second wife.

• kia

Not on your life.He is still a member of the Good Ol Boys Club.No women allowed.