Atheists, how do you feel about the state of Maryland forcing Islamic studies on school children?

I just read an answer where an atheist said that he doesn't have to put up with Muslims at school board meetings. Wrong. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,364362,00.html
Update: These classes are mandatory for high school students. So much for readin, ritin, and rithmetic.
Update 2: The Oracle: They are teaching only one.
Update 3: Daryl B: Read the question.
Update 4: Then, should we teach the Christianity and all of it's different branches? You just can't say that Christians have committed all these horrible atrocities and then say Islam is good in schools but Christianity is not. Does Christianity need softened up for our high school kids. I see alot of atheists... show more Then, should we teach the Christianity and all of it's different branches? You just can't say that Christians have committed all these horrible atrocities and then say Islam is good in schools but Christianity is not. Does Christianity need softened up for our high school kids. I see alot of atheists being very inconsistent here.
Update 5: lainiebs: They are softening up the description on Islam as it pertains to many Muslims. Many Muslims believe that if you are not Muslim, you are going to hell. Just like many Christians believe if you are not Christian, you will go to hell.