So what does a person actually do, once they get accepted into the in-crowd/popular group?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

In my school, there isn't a 'popular' group. People who try their hardest to fit in only TRULY classify other students in groups. Keep this in mind, whenever you be yourself, people of your same personality would be-friend you, and you'll have your own little group.

Example: In my science class I had before June 3rd, you had different 'types' of students. In one area, we had boys who were funny played sports, got girls, and dressed nicely. Because they all had the same personality type, they made good friends. (Most people would call this type the popular group.) Also, in that same group, we had the students who did drugs and student that were gang-bangers. They were just like the 'popular' ones, but they just skipped class, and never played sports.

Behind them, you had the types who were more devoted to doing the work and passing the class. They didn't really talk to the other students much and they were pretty much the opposite than the other group, but they all got along well. They helped the 'popular' ones with the work, and they'd laugh and talk too, but quietly. (People would call them nerds.) Basically, it really didn't seem like a group to me. It was mixed.

Almost all of us girls got along.

Finally, there were three students that sat alone, not doing any work. They seemed like the Columbine, Virginia Tech types. They skipped class, and always got into trouble. They were similar to the gang members, but they were solo. (People didn't have a name for them, but I made sure I stayed the hell away from them.)

I say, whenever people get accepted into a certain 'group,' they take part in what they have in common. The popular ones play sports, and get the girls together, the nerdy ones do work together, and the crazy ones plot to shoot up the school together. However, of you're a girl and you get accepted into the group I hang with, then you're going to be beautiful, and you would LOVE to shop. We're glamorous girls.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Will technical, when u get "accepted" into a group, in this case the popular group found out what they do and who is in that group, also make sure they are doing stuff you would want to do.

• 1 decade ago

Probably a bunch of stuff they wouldn't normally have done if they had been themselves.

But then, I wouldn't know, cuz I was never accepted into the in crowd - but hey, that's ok cuz I learned to be an individual not a cookie cutout of something everyone else thought was perfect.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't get accepted into the popular crowd they are a bunch of fags. They like to be bitches to un popular kids and suck off all the football players. You are better off not being there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You keep up with everything. If there is a party during the week make an appearence make sure everyone you know sees you there and having a good time. Just make sure you make appearences and impress. That way your always invited to the good stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Submit their will to the group-think and group norms.

If not, then that person is out and the next stoogie is in his place !

• Stay up to date with the ins and outs, and hots or nots.

Stay in that clique. && don't talk to 'losers'.

Just go with what they do. Your bound to fit it. Ha.

Source(s): :)
  • 1 decade ago

just be yourself or keep being the person your not....just do whatever you did to get in to the "COOL" group

• 1 decade ago

Forget the "In" crowd. Pave your own way! : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

start hookin up with the cool chiks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.