Just got back from iraq next stop el paso texas?

is EL Paso FT Bliss and everything evolves around the base or is FT Bliss simply a pebble in the sand and there are other things to do and places to see? I ask this because i just returned from Iraq to find out that FT Bliss is my next duty location... i went through training at Camp McGreagor and it really sucked... show more is EL Paso FT Bliss and everything evolves around the base or is FT Bliss simply a pebble in the sand and there are other things to do and places to see? I ask this because i just returned from Iraq to find out that FT Bliss is my next duty location... i went through training at Camp McGreagor and it really sucked no offense... i know its NM but its very close.. although im a senior enlisted troop on my off time im off, i dont like to tell any1 that im in the military and nor do i keep the persona of the military, i dont dislike the service but to keep my marriage and sanity i have to keep work at work, i hope this doesnt offend any1, i have served 2x already in Iraq both being 15-18 mth tours of duty, i know others have served even longer than this but im sort of trying to get my family back to some sort of sanity without loosing my wife.. i **** you not its been hell trying to keep the marriage toghther and know ft bliss is my next assignment, please give me advice god bless
12 answers 12