Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

The kiddies on YA think that McCain is too old to be Pres.; do they think all these lefties are too old, too?

US Senator Daniel Akaka, D-HI, age 84

US Senator Ted Kennedy, D-MA, age 76

US Senator Robert Byrd, D-WV, age 91

US Senator Dianne Feinstein, D-CA, age 75

US Senator Tom Harkin, D-IA, age 70

US Senator Daniel Inouye, D-HI, age 84

US Senator Herb Kohl, D-MN, age 73

US Senator Maurice Landrieu, D-LA, age 78

US Senator Frank Lautenberg, D-NJ, age 84

US Senator Carl Levin, D-MI, age 74

US Senator Barbara Mikulski, D-MD, age 72

US Senator Harry Reid, D-NV, age 70

US Senator Jay Rockefeller, D-WV, age 71

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court, age 75

Stephen G. Breyer, Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court, age 70

Anthony M. Kennedy, Associate Justice of the US Supreme Court, age 72

Ruth Ann Minner, democratic Governor of Delaware, age 73

Todd: Indeed I did forget yet another estimable Democrat oldie:

US Senator Mike Gravel, D-AK, age 78

Cesare B: Thank you, sir - you are a scholar and a gentleman!

• Power
    Favorite Answer

No, but they don't go around singing about bombing Iran & pissing their pants when they don't get their way. They don't even pay attention when McCain has his hissy fits. I remember the first time I saw him flip out on live tv. I was shocked that no one even flinched. They are nice people who should have put him out of office a long time again. We are being nice when we say it is his age. We really mean to say that it is insane to vote for McCain cause he is insane...You have to admit not only do most of them still have their thinking faculties but they look much better than he does. I saw Feinstein on tv yesterday & Johnny looks 10 years older than her.

How previous is only too previous? whilst i grew to become into 10, 20 grew to become into previous. whilst i grew to become into 20, 30 grew to become into previous etc. Now that i'm pushing 60, ninety is previous. it somewhat is all approximately perception. i understand human beings of their 70's and 80's who're fit and function greater user-friendly experience than some human beings under a million/2 their age.

• Jay B

Yeah umm....I think that's because Mccain is just an old war soldier trying to relive his old days of war with Iraq.

As for those other old men that are Democrats......at least they care more about the American people then they do about a War in another country that only makes 1/2 sense.

LOL I agree. But then, liberals obviously allow old age for other liberals, just not for everyone else. These liberals are really hypocrites.

And to uphold this question I will mark it with a star.

You make an excellent point, I agree with you and I am a member of the Democratic Party.

Source(s): My experience. Over 40 years of Democratic Politics. Hillary Clinton in 2012 if not 2008. If Barack Obama is given the Democratic nomination, then John MCcain in 2008.
  • Todd

You forgot Gravel.

I don't think it is the age of McStain, it is the total stupidity. Have you not watched him speak or are you just deaf? He is an idiot.

they nedd to keick them old ppl out and get someone whose not senile in there!!!!