Why is Hate so prevalant in our society today?

Everybody hates everybody for one reason or another. I know that it always existed but will we ever get past it to go forward or are we doomed to an existence of the same? God bless

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the only reason hate is prominent in our society is because we have differences. that's the simplest reason right there. we see a difference, it makes us uncomfortable and insecure, so we have to make that difference negative and hate it.

• 1 decade ago

Hate is a very strong word. But I do not think that everybody hates one another. There may be some out there who are so consumed of their own world. They may have some personal problems that have gone unsolved and for that reason they tend to hold back the anger in them and being miserable human beings they are mad at mostly the whole world. We can all past it, it starts from our selves, teach our children well, and then life would be easier to live. Also, we are all different. It would be best if we see past our differences and take our differences as a tool to co-exist in this world. Let not be our differences to be used as an excuse for hatred or whatever negative reason. We need to understand the differences and take it from there.

• 1 decade ago

As crazy as this may sound.......it's actually world peace that scares me a little. When this day finally happens it will be the beginning of the end. Also, it makes me wonder what kind of mind control people will be under in order to achieve a world society of peace.

Hate will always exist; it always has since the very beginning. The only way I know how to combat it is really the best way.....you gotta fight HATE with LOVE. Great question....God Bless.

• 1 decade ago

The author Eckhart Tolle says that they are "trapped in the mind" and "not in Presense" and therefore unaware that we all are connected...I recommend reading The Power of Now, The New Eearth by the author.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That my friend is a question that shall stay unanswered. Howvere, i do wonder most of the time about it, just stay optimistic =) At least few people like us can make a difference. God Bless

• cdguy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Humans have always been suspicious of other people. Pretty much the only way for it to get better is if there isn't poverty and there is a lot of diversity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because everybody hate everybody, they talk about each other , everybody is jealous of their friends, even some prople of their parents...This is life and it will never change ;)!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zionist rich elites control our country by keeping it divided and againt each other by fomenting conflict between as many divisions as possible. Then they try to create more divisions to split us up if they can and get us at each other's throats. It keeps us in confusion, weak and our attention off of the real culprits, them.

• 1 decade ago

it's prevalent in every society since the dawn of time. It's called "sin nature" and it'll never change

• 1 decade ago

i love everybody, those who hurt me in my past, i don't interact with them, and keep smiling and saying hello to everyone even to those who don't return it. i feel that most people love me too. i think what your talking about is a perception and depends on how you want your life to be.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.