Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

what will the score be between italy-netherlands?

who will score?

Favorite Answer

Netherlands 3-0 Italy

Ooo dam! I duno I like both teams...but I think Italy will score cause they won the world cup, although i want the Netherlands 2 win

Netherland 7 Italy 0

Van Persy 2 goal

Van Nistleroye 5 goal

that's amazingly complicated: If Italy-France leads to a draw, Romania will circulate with the aid of thinking they do no longer lose by employing 3 or extra targets. If Romania lose by employing 3 targets, then it comes all the way down to purpose distinction (that would be the comparable as Italy and France), and then targets scored. Romania, France and Italy all have a million purpose so a ways in the adventure, so this could definitely rely on what number targets the communities have been to attain day after today, as an occasion, Holland 5-2 Romania, France a million-a million Italy could positioned Romania with the aid of as they could have scored extra targets than France and Italy. Say the video games ended Holland 4-a million Romania and France a million-a million Italy, UEFA could probable might desire to organise a penalty shoot out or something the subsequent day between all 3 of Romania, France and Italy, because of the fact the communities could have the comparable purpose distinction, comparable targets scored, comparable targets conceded and the comparable head-to-head record. If Romania lost by employing 2 targets to Holland, and France and Italy drew, Romania could circulate with the aid of on purpose distinction. If Romania lost by employing 4 targets and France and Italy drew, Romania could circulate out, and France and Italy could probable might desire to play a penalty shootout on the tip of their adventure to return to a determination who is going with the aid of from the gang in 2d place. If Romania draw with Holland and France and Italy draw then Romania could circulate with the aid of. If Romania have been to triumph over Holland, it is not considerable what occurs in the France-Italy activity; Romania could definitely circulate with the aid of. wish this facilitates in some way...

Italy 2-0 Holland

Del Piero to score both

Hopefully, Italy 0 - 2 Netherlands

'37 v.Nistelrooy

'78 Robben

=) not a big fan of the Italian NT

• utopie

Well I' sure I'll get a LOT of thumbs down but I think the Netherlands are going to win. The Italian team is far from being at its best (not to mention the major controversies surrounding some of their clubs which probably affected their mental).

Anyway, I hope the Netherlands are going to win!! (1-0)

I'm sure hoping the Netherlands can pull off the win. Hmm..maybe 2-1.

Netherlands..Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Wesley Sneijder

Italy...Antonio Di Natale

NETHERLANDS 2-2 ITALY

That's a hard one I hope for a 2-0 For Netherlands.

But realistically 2-1 [For Netherlands] or 1-1