Why would Hillary Supporters vote for McCain?

I have heard how those supporting Clinton would now be voting for McCain, however this makes no sense to me. The next president is going to be responsible for putting 3 Supreme Court justices on the bench. The next president will have to decide if we are going to war with Iran, and McCain has already stated... show more I have heard how those supporting Clinton would now be voting for McCain, however this makes no sense to me. The next president is going to be responsible for putting 3 Supreme Court justices on the bench. The next president will have to decide if we are going to war with Iran, and McCain has already stated "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran". So why would any Democrat vote for McCain?
Update: Good God so many ignorant people. So the GOP's disregard for the Constitution, torture, and wire tapping on civilians is good for us? Please vote for McSame, it will be on you when this country completely falls on its ***.