Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Which Piercing, Lip Or Bridge??

I want either a bridge (top of nose) or lip (left hand side) piercing, but first i want to know about the risks.

Has anyone actually had either of these done? I mostly want to know what they are like if i ever want to take them out (when i am older) do they scar? I heard that there is always a mark after these piercings have been done, is this true? and if so, how big is the mark? Is it worth getting it done? (i have wanted a facial piercing for aaages)

Please answer, and help appreciated. xx

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bridge: When you get this done you will get a bad headache right away. It's rare you avoid that. The chances of it rejecting are high, and it doesn't look cute while it's healing. It leaves a scar and also temporarily paralyzes the muscle going down to your nose so you can't scrunch it up. That lasts about a month.

Lip: I have two. It did not hurt in the least bit to get it done, but the healing process SUCKED! Whenever I take them out you can clearly see the hole, so yes, it does scar up. You will always have the mark the same size of the piercing you get, they are generally small. It's not worth it in the long run if you plan on getting an office job or anything of that sort.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

- Takes 6/7 weeks in case you sparkling it properly. - they might seem very distinctive for various human beings; the two one in each of mine mine have been purple around the jewellery for a pair weeks and additionally had a problematical lump around the metallic. which will circulate away in case you do no longer play with it too plenty, it is purely swelling. - it is finished by employing them marking a place on your lip and sticking a needle with the aid of it, and then putting the jewellery in. They shouldn't use a clamp or something like it that thins your lip out, it would desire to reason problems. - you won't be able to put in a retainer precise when you have it, i'm sorry. Piercings might desire to purely be finished with severe-grade metallic and plastic can harbor loads of germs and reason an infection very truthfully. inspite of a retainer your mothers and fathers could see it besides, so i could think of it is extra suitable for them to be sure than to have an contaminated lip. - It throbs after approximately 30 minutes and could proceed to accomplish that for probable something of the day. i do no longer understand no count number if it particularly is truthfully a situation for preparation or no longer. - you could consume something yet consume slowly and attempt to consume small issues so which you do no longer seize the jewellery on your enamel. - purely wash it with alcohol-loose mouthwash (Listerine 0 is suitable and expenditures approximately 4 funds a bottle) and a sea salt wash (a million/8 tsp of non-iodized sea salt in warm water, soak a cotton ball with it and carry it on your piercing for approximately 5 minutes, changing the cotton ball whilst it gets chilly). you additionally can purchase a wash referred to as H2Ocean it particularly is the comparable element yet i think of it is extra convenient to do it your self.

• Uhm. Bridge only looks good on certain people.

so iwould advise lip. just so save you.

or you could ask the peircer person which one

would look better

and yes, they do scar.

some of them are more noticable than others

• Bam
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You should get a lip piercing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lip, bridge is horrible!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i thank your lip would be better because it does not hurt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.