Somebody said that AP's philosphy was Obama news trample the opponents?

I have found during this campaign that the AP alwys seem to favor Obama and was always the first to leak a rumor..plant a rumor. Who is checking that nes organization during this campaign with Mc Cain?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the vast majority of AP during this election is indeed imbalanced and unethical---never seen overwhelming media slant like this, and at least one huge bookstore chain is very much cooperating--disturbing--another thing that reminds me (and others as well) of regime changes in parts of Eastern Europe, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama, this liberal left leaning elitist has been shoved down our throats. Hillary's campaign was highjacked by the media. We are been forced to accept this Afro Muslim candidate which will lose in the general elections.

What a sad day for our Democratic Party. I hope Hilary runs as an independent. She will win by a landslide.

As it stands, we will be stuck with 4 more years of repugs.

• 1 decade ago

What is really odd is that the Media seems to get on board with the far Left..hate the Right..and ignore the Middle..When, from a historical perspective, the far Left hates Freedom of the Press...Why on earth would they want limits on their reporting?

• 1 decade ago

Too many people can connect with, and appreciate Obama. You cannot deny those hundreds of millions. Even Fox News founder and CEO Rupert Murdoch endorses Obama. Why don't you join?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.