Is it possible for a bimbo to be a feminist - if she likes her man to buy her gifts and 'daddy' her ...

... and acts like a cross between Marilyn Monroe's characters often portryaed in films, and Farrah Fawcet in Charlie's Angels. You know what I mean - girly women who liked to be spoiled and treated like princesses and bought jewelry and treated like ladies. Can they be feminists? Why not? I like... show more ... and acts like a cross between Marilyn Monroe's characters often portryaed in films, and Farrah Fawcet in Charlie's Angels.

You know what I mean - girly women who liked to be spoiled and treated like princesses and bought jewelry and treated like ladies.

Can they be feminists?

Why not?

I like my men to be more masculine than me and dominate me in bed but I am very feisty and assertive and have strength of character - is this a good comparison with what I am asking above?

Can a woman's demeanour - role in relationship - and personality be one way and her feminist politics totally unexpectedly the other way?

If you get my drift
Update: I think bimbos can be ardent, staunch feminists
Update 2: To Not A Sub: If you didn't *get* the question just ask someopne what it means - it's to do with paradox and a personality atypical to a particular political bent. Get it now? Now go to the corner and think about how rude you have been and don't come back until you can say sorry and be a good little girl show more To Not A Sub: If you didn't *get* the question just ask someopne what it means - it's to do with paradox and a personality atypical to a particular political bent.
Get it now? Now go to the corner and think about how rude you have been and don't come back until you can say sorry and be a good little girl