can oral sex lead to mouth herpes?

i had sex with 2 girls and had oral sex in the red light district. i wore a condom for everything and never kissed them. now a few days later i had a small iritation on the inside of my lip that i bit off and it bled. however i have what appears to be a tiny sore on thelower inside part of my cheek. can herpes breakout first in the mouth? is this just a canker sore? im scared

i never touched any part of them with my mouth and their mouth only touched condom\

Best Answer

Yep, sure can!

1

Source(s): This kills herpes... https://herpesfix.org/?24emd

yes it is definitely possible to get STDs from oral sex. I watched a video in my wellness class & it was about these high school kids having sex with many partners. As a result they all got a STD called syphilis. And the symptoms that ur getting are pretty much the same with the symptomps of syphilis; mouth sores. If it syphilis, dw too much about it. It's curable. Get the vaccine for it and after that it will be cured within 2 weeks. But I suggest that u consult ur doctor first. You never know what it could be.

I am absolutely terrified and I feel so alone. I just found out last week that I tested positive for hsv1 and 2. I have been with the same man for the past 10 years and within the last year found out that he has cheated on me with numerous women. I am so scared that I can give it to my children by kissing them and them eating with me...I feel like my whole life has changed. And even though the nurses, my doctor, and websites say that a lot of people have it I still feel like I am by myself. My self esteem has dropped and I feel like I have been used up. But now, My life is very happy.

Fast Acting Guaranteed Herpes Treatment?

It defanitly doesnt start in the mouth. you said you didnt tounch them with your mouth so oveously it must be a canker sore. I mean i get cold sores every once and while i think becasue i have the virus. that doesnt mean i have herpes becasue id know but its like shots and stuff...the virus is put into ur bodie so it can fight of the real active virus.

Have you tried Ultimate Herpes Protocol system? Get right here : http://HerpesByeBye.com . This might certainly assist person!

yes you can get herpes from oral sex...have fun with that

You ate out a hooker! That's like licking a public urinal...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Its probably from bitting yourself. I advise to go to the doctor's asap to diagnose you accordingly. Good luck!

Cheers,

Sari

it can be. You can have the sore swabbed once if or when you have another sore, because the sooner you have it tested the more likely the results will be correct. You can also get a blood test.

you're gross. if you have the herp you earned it. it's like a badge. you braved the hookers at the point and have the battle wounds to show. yuck.