Pygmy village...New britain ct?

My husband..his brother and some friends keep talking about this small village of about 15-20 small houses...and its a village of little people... they said its up in the moutains behind the dmv on the line of new britain and plainville. I do not believe them...so i was just wondering if anyone else has heard... show more My husband..his brother and some friends keep talking about this small village of about 15-20 small houses...and its a village of little people... they said its up in the moutains behind the dmv on the line of new britain and plainville.
I do not believe them...so i was just wondering if anyone else has heard about this so called little people village...
They say if you drive up there they throw things at your car because they dont want to be bothered... how and why would a whole bunch of little people come together and live in this little "town"

I searched on google and found nothing about it...which leads me to think they are just believing some urban legand...they all claim to have seen it..but who knows