Audrey asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

How do you download pictures back onto a Canon Powershot digital camera?

I have a Canon Powershot SD750 (Digital ELPH). I can download my pictures from my camera to my computer, but how do I download my pictures from my computer back to my camera?

Thanks.

• NAB
    Favorite Answer

Does this particular Canon model have internal memory?

Or are you asking if you can download pictures from your computer back onto your camera's SD card?

I believe if you click on your folder, that has the pictures you want to download back to SD card, then next choose 'copy folder' and you specify which drive (maybe F:) your SD card is inserted into that you want that folder's files copied into. Or click and drag, your contents into where you want it copied to.

Hope not too confusing.

You can transfer ANY file type to your memory card, provided you use a card reader. However, if the images you transfer back to the card are not the original images that were taken by your camera AND they have been modified in any way (such as the file name), then you will not be able to view them on your camera.

typically you cant view pictures on your camera that are down loaded from the computer. You can do as the first poster said and download to the card and take the card to wally world to do prints

• Mikey

u can do that by copying and pasting them back onto the camera but once they were delete off the camera...and formats have been changed...you will have them there but won't be able to view them on it...

um i didn't think u goucl put it back on ur camera