2_Cool_4_U asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

My Dog Eats His Own Poop. Is it normal?

1. I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE WRONG CATEGORY BUT HERE IS MY WAY OF SPREADING THE WORD!!

DO NOT BUY POKEMON CARDS!! As you all may know, pokemon cards are Japanese-Based cards... How do you think they get the ideas of the pokemon? IN LABS WHEN JAPANESE PEOPLE TEST ON ANIMALS, THE GOOD "DESIGNS" ARE DOODLES AND MADE INTO POKEMON CARDS!!! For example...

The Slowpoke Pokemon:

http://ferrarinn.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sl...

What does it look like? To me, it looks like a mix between a sea otter/Platypus/Something Pink (I guess pig)

THAT IS WRONG!!!

My friend told me this story and I believe it! How else do japanese make all these items? Who agrees with me or who disagrees with me and why?

Best Answer

agree with you that is wrong. I will spread the word. that is horrible.

Vets normally say that dogs will do this when they are lacking some vitamin or mineral. Give your dog some good dog cookies during the day that have good minerals in them. This should do the trick.

It is a dog thing to eat poo unfortunately, mine enjoy cat dung, wombat poo and kangaroo poo.......... if I let them get at it . :)

Pokemon phase is so lame, just dont understand how people got into that.

hello....my vet told me that my dog did it bcs it has some minerals in that he is lacking. he told me to feed him tomoatoes and i did. he stopped....i just used the can tomoatoes and would put some of it in his food. not much bcs he may not like it. just keep doing it and it should help. good luck

• * My dog eats her Poop aswell ... what type is your dog ? mine is a boxer LoL XD nd she licks the floor aafter eatin it , IS IT NORMAL ??? *

P.S Dont worry i Never liked pokemon ...

Jezz i will try that =] ( To the person under me )

Call me crazy but people do actually have a thing called an imagination.

disagree, but I hate pokemon anyway.