Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

brazilian jiu jitsu?

I was great at it about 5 years ago i won alot of tournaments but i quit im thinking about doing it again im just worried ill never be as good as i was im only 21 though...do you think i can get my skill back ?...do you think i can be better than i was?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes !!!! most definitely

You now have the advantage of experience and training now put the required dedication that you had previous into the present and I'm sure you will succeed :)***

Source(s): Training in martial arts 28yrs. Former Jiu-jitsu coach,Boxer,Bouncer.
  • 4 years ago

Brazillian Jiu Jitsu is More Advanced imo.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can only be practiced best in Brazil!! In any other country the weather won't allow you!!

• THE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, but don't let your ego get in the way...I can sense from your question that you are already putting pressure on yourself, to be as good as you were years ago...it will take some work to get back to that level so be prepared to train, both physically and mentally...keep it real, bro

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Of course, its just like riding a bike. You'll need to focus on the basics at first like escaping, but your instincts will take over help you become better than before.

• 1 decade ago

Sure - you'll probably have to work a bit harder at it to get back in form, but with practice I would think you'd get there

• 1 decade ago

you'll get it all back. You'll probably be even better since you already have a strong foundation.

• 1 decade ago

combine jui jitsu with wushu or dragon style kung fu for and extra advantage

yeh u can do it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya you will be able to get it back i mean look at the guy who made Gracie jujitsu i cant rem his first name but he is 91 and is great at it

• 1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.