WoW Shaman stats for each talent tree? Any good shaman websites?

I recently rolled a horde shaman (Tauren) and am liking the character play, so I want to continue growing this toon. I don't know much about what stats i should be emphasizing. I get that the elemental tree is the dps one, the enhancement is the 'group buffer' one (I think) and resto is for healers -... show more I recently rolled a horde shaman (Tauren) and am liking the character play, so I want to continue growing this toon. I don't know much about what stats i should be emphasizing. I get that the elemental tree is the dps one, the enhancement is the 'group buffer' one (I think) and resto is for healers - but what stats go with what? Is it strength for more damage in the elemental tree? Is agility important? I know intellect must be, because I have to drink (or wait) a lot for mana to regen (so spirit must be important too?). Can anyone give me a simple break down of the top three stats a shaman should be stacking?

Also, any good shaman websites out there, like TKASomething is for hunters (my now semi-retired main)?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Update: Thanks Perfectvelvet. Does agility affect spell crits or just melee crits? Why would I use a shield? I always thought that was a tank thing, or an off-tank thing - was surprised to see it as an option for the character...?