Amazon.com down?

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Is anyone else getting this?
Update: I am not so sure it is a DNS prob because there is a service listening on port 80 there unless they failed over to a new IP and it needs to propagate. (which would be dumb, I am certain they have a front end that can switch)
Update 2: I am also pretty sure that it did not melt down for metal gear solid bundle. The site did not even slow at all on the Wii release date etc. Amazon has 100k servers + and runs services like EC2. It would take a massive DDOS attack or something of the like to put them down, or their primary load balancers failed... show more I am also pretty sure that it did not melt down for metal gear solid bundle. The site did not even slow at all on the Wii release date etc. Amazon has 100k servers + and runs services like EC2. It would take a massive DDOS attack or something of the like to put them down, or their primary load balancers failed and they had to change DNS