What is paypal?

like I went to this website and it asked me want to pay with paypal or credit card so is paypal cash paying?

Favorite Answer

PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.

PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 17 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.

PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People's Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.

Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002.

Source(s): http//:www.paypal.com

Paypal is a secure way to pay for items online. You can go to www.paypal.com and register and add your credit card to your paypal account and then when you want to purchase an item with paypal you just click pay with paypal and you log onto to your account and the payment is complete. It keeps you from having to keep entering your credit card info, and it is much more safe than just entering your card number, and it is free. If I were you I would get a paypal account and pay that way

Paypal arranges payments for goods and services. In order to pay or receive money, as a buyer or seller, you must register and verify your bank and/or card details with Paypal.com where you will log-in to arrange financial transactions online 24/7.

paypal is the largest website used by online shoppers to buy their goods in a secure transaction over the internet.

Pay pal is a safe way of paying for something over the internet. My old boss invented it. His name is Elon Musk if you want to check it out.