Do you girls find Wilmer Valderrama to be hot?

Wilmer Valderrama, the guy from That 70's Show, do you girls find him to be hot? I think he's super hot and sexy!

Favorite Answer

I think he is hot too! I don't understand why people don't think he is hot. I like his sense of humor not just on that 70s show but when he is on yo mama he says the funniest things!

• He was very hot as Fez.

In reality, I find Wilmer boring and unappealing, particularly on that lame "game" show where ghetto inhabitants took turns insulting each other. Very cheesy, particularly with Wilmer acting "hip" and "cool" [and badly so, I might add].

I thinks he's sexy as HELL!!! But everyone goes for Ashton Kutcher. I personally think all the guys (and girls) from That 70s Show are hot in their own way. I have this mad girl crush on Donna, lol.

Totally agree. He is super hot and sexyyyy. OMG....his sexy accent (Fez) on That 70's Show is ... oooh la la.

He is sooooo hot on Yo Momma show on MTV. Gosh his facial hair makes him look hotter on him.

YES he lives right across the street from me

No way. gross.

But apparently Linsay Lohan does. They used to be together.

I find him to be slutty and that takes the hot part away!

When he's out and about (not looking like Fez), hell yeah he's sexy :)

hes okay i like him in that one show about yo momma or something like that i like his accent

yeah hes so cute

and i love his accent