Experts in American History, could you please reply to this question:?

"In the case of 'United States v. E. C. Knight Co., the Supreme Court a) held all trusts to be illegal b) strengthened the powers of the Interstate Commerce Comission. c) reduced the government's power under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act to combat combinations in restraint of trade. d) held... show more "In the case of 'United States v. E. C. Knight Co., the Supreme Court

a) held all trusts to be illegal

b) strengthened the powers of the Interstate Commerce Comission.

c) reduced the government's power under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act to combat combinations in restraint of trade.

d) held that workers had the right to organize and strike."
Update: In case you are not aware of this, here is a text which could help: "Judges used the law's vagueness to blur distinctions between reasonable and unreasonable restraints of trade. When in 1895 the federal government prosecuted the so called Sugar Trust for owning 98% of the nation's sugar-refining... show more In case you are not aware of this, here is a text which could help:

"Judges used the law's vagueness to blur distinctions between reasonable and unreasonable restraints of trade. When in 1895 the federal government prosecuted the so called Sugar Trust for owning 98% of the nation's sugar-refining capacity, eight of nine Supreme Court Justices ruled in 'U.S. v. E. C. Knight Co. that control of manufacturing did not necessarily mean control of trade. According to the Court, the Constitution empowered Congress to regulate interstate commerce, but manufacturing (which in the Knight case took place entirely within the state of Pennsylvania) did not fall under congressional control.
Between 1890 and 1900 the federal government prosecuted only eighteen cases under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. The most successful involved railroads directly involved in interstate commerce. Ironically, the act equipped the government with a tool for breaking up labor unions: courts that did not consider
Update 2: monopolistic production a restraint on trade willingly applied antitrust provisions to boycottsencouraged by striking unions.
Update 3: I think the answer is C), but I would like confirmation.

(My native language is not English, so that's why I'm asking this).
3 answers 3