I am a design student who is looking for the right school to attend for graphic design.?

I have been accepted to 3 schools but don't know which one to attend.1. Massachusetts College of Art and Design 2. The School of the Art Institute of Chicago 3. Ringling College of Art and Design. SAIC seems like the obvious choice, however I only have 36 credits left before I receive a BFA from them, which... show more I have been accepted to 3 schools but don't know which one to attend.1. Massachusetts College of Art and Design
2. The School of the Art Institute of Chicago 3. Ringling College of Art and Design. SAIC seems like the obvious choice, however I only have 36 credits left before I receive a BFA from them, which means that my graphic design portfolio will or may not be strong as other graduates because I will be put in beginner classes, so technically I will graduate with a sophomore level portfolio. Mass art and Ringling accepted me as a sophomore, Mass Art is obviously more affordable, but Ringling is more prestigious.

Should I go to SAIC because of it reputation and risk not graduating with a poor portfolio, or should I take the safe and easy route and go to Mass Art?