Can someone recommend Best book for UK, employment law?

Thank you for reading the question!. Can someone please tell me which is the best UK employment law book for an SME or a family owned business. I would really appreciate you replies

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To be honest books date very quickly - you are best using the free resources on the web such as ACAS, BERR. Failing that subscribe to one of the Croner loose leaf titles such as reference Book for Employers.

Source(s): HR Professional
    • Login to reply the answers
  • tay
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

To be a activity-seeker one has to have no activity. My advice is which you touch the advantages place of work and clarify the situation. they might desire to propose you correct greater beneficial guidance may be stumbled on on the directgov website. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that right that's my advice I propose you do your analyze first of path: declare earnings help somewhat you will get earnings help, housing earnings and council relief based on your earnings in spite of in case you have a activity: offering your earnings is under the brink. you additionally can proceed to acquire working tax credit while you're employed. touch the tax credit place of work additionally. All this information may be stumbled on the directgov website. it extremely is everybody astonishing to declare reward offering you answer the questions extremely and extremely you have not have been given something to stress approximately. i would not sacrifice his employment in such an undemanding trend i might connect a union and get propose that way additionally. Employment regulation is complicated and being a member of a union is likewise each workers astonishing. A union rep will do their utmost to verify an company meets their criminal usual jobs. i'm uncertain precisely how he can stay in employment and not acquire a salary. i've got faith the corporate is working in a doubtful way. in case you utilize somebody you could not purely take care of workers as temporary artwork stress as an company does. If one ought to function in this type of trend there may be no employment companies. i'm specific a union may be attracted to this tale. stable success and you will be able to get earnings help backdated.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Job Centres have the most up to date information.

Also try the TUC.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.