Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does AIPAC control every politician in America?

I support Obama, but was disturbed by his aquiescence to AIPAC. Is the U.S. a Zionist puppet?

Listen, I'm not anti-semetic. I'm just deeply disturbed by the influence Israeli interests have over our politicians.

• Amy W
    Favorite Answer

Yup. AIPAC, Israel and the Jews control every politician in the US, run Hollywood, control all the banks, killed Elvis, cause the common cold, and are responsible for global warming.

Lol

Yes of course. And Obama is returning the favor to the media for giving him a free ride in the election so far.

He is bought and paid for. He might get us out of Iraq, but more war awaits in the middle east

• camel

No. Neither US presidents nor Iranians nor Syrians nor Egyptians nor Iraqis nor Turks get to be the boss of Israel. you would be focused on Jordan no longer Israel. The capital of any Palestinian state could be top interior the midst of Jordan, i.e. Amman, the place it continuously grew to become into. one hundred% of Jordan has been and continuously would be Palestine. by potential of rights, it somewhat is the capital of any new Palestinian state. So, you would be greater suited off to coach your posse around and show against the Jordanian embassy. this is the place the capital of Palestine is traditionally placed. Amman grew to become into the seat of Palestinian custom. I hear they have development initiatives which could be halted at the instant! (only in case interior the far distant destiny the capital of Dubai could opt for to establish a branch there). by potential of how, Zionists are Israel, Israel is Zion. Zion is only yet another call for Israel. Zionism potential Israel gets to exist. Terrorists use the term incorrectly.

I don't think the US is a Zionist puppet. I think that Obama is for Israel in as much as anyone who isn't Jewish can be for Israel. But, the Jewish community in the US does have a lot of power, that can't be denied. I hope we will have a fair policy towards Israel and Palestine with whoever gets elected into office.....

jews control america get used to it.

• Graham

You are anti-semitic...I've read your questions before and you are abviously a jew hater.