Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Which youngster who played the Indian premier league, deserves to be chosen in the Indian team? Options Given?

1.Manpreet Goni

2.Yusuf Pathan

3.Swapnil Asnodkar

4.Shikhar Dhawan

5.Suresh Raina

6.Parthiv Patel

7.Piyush Chawla

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All of them except Parthiv Patel !! He doesn't deserve to be in the Indian team..

• Deeps
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think Suresh Raina because India's middle order had been firly wobbly in Australia. Swapnil Asnodkar also deserves to be chosen yet both the slots for opening batsmen have been already filled. Piyush Chawla delivered most of the times the ball was thrown to him. I think our bowling department is overflowing with pace bowlers so Manpreet Gony has to wait for his chance. Finally, Yusuf Pathan is a must include as an all rounder for the Indian squad.

• 1 decade ago

1.Yusuf Pathan

2.Swapnil Asnodkar

3.Piyush Chawla

4.Suresh Raina

• 1 decade ago

Actually all of them deserve consideration for different format of the game. Yusuf Pathan, Siuresh Raina and Piyush Chawla have already been selectedfor Tri Series in Bangladesh and Asiia Cup. Parthiv Patel deserves consideration as he is a good wicket keeper and opening batsman

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • parags
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Goni, Asnodkar & Shikhar Dhawan. Piyush Chawala & Yusuf Pathan already ben selected in iNDia team earlier

• 1 decade ago

Swapnil Asnodkar

• 1 decade ago

1.Yusuf Pathan

2.Swapnil Asnodkar

3.Suresh Raina

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Manpreet Goni-Strengthning the bowling option

Yusuf Pathan-good middle order

Suresh Raina-for his aggrisive form and fielding

• neil
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I reckon Swapnil Asnodkar was a star. Loved it when he smashed that truck window with a 6!

Could he be Indias new "little master"?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yusuf Pathan for his performance from starting to the end .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.