College Baseball History-Texas A&M 1989?

Vaguely remember hearing that when they lost in the regional finals in LSU's last at bat with two outs,many die hard A&M fans to this day say was the biggest travesty in A&M sports history. Ironic that theres little about the 89' team on the web,hence my question. They lost only 5 games in the regular... show more Vaguely remember hearing that when they lost in the regional finals in LSU's last at bat with two outs,many die hard A&M fans to this day say was the biggest travesty in A&M sports history. Ironic that theres little about the 89' team on the web,hence my question.

They lost only 5 games in the regular season. Almost everyone believed this was the greatest college baseball team of all time. Where can I find any stats,rosters or game results of this 89' team?

Cool tidbit-Both shocking losses were elimination games for LSU. Skip Bertman said this was the best team he's ever had,and the are not one of the 5 National title teams He's said that if All American Ben Mcdonald had not developed a nasty blister on his index throwing finger just before the CWS, they would have won easily. The first time all season,big Ben got ripped, and they finished 2-2.