is there a pc to tv guru out there? i bud the cables and it works but i cant read webpages on the tv?

hi,

purchase an s-video cable an a "Y" /AV cable to view my pc sreen on my tv.

i connected the cables from my laptop to my tv and everithing workrd perfect.

when i set up my computer for 2 screens

i've got a problem:

wheen i see my pc sreen on my tv...or if i open a web page on my tv screen, the image looks all fuggy and i cant read the words on the screen even if i encrease the font size.

is there a way to fix this?

i would like to be able to read webpages clearly on my tv screen.

can this be done?

am i doing something wrong?

please help me

i am open to sugestions

everithing work perfectly, i just cant read othing on my tv screen. i could see the pictures if i go to ...amazon .com

but i am having a hard time reading fonts.

i can also see movies and youtube video ..no problems....i just cant read the dam fonts.....can someone help me....what can i do.....

Favorite Answer

Ok, don't plan on being able to read your TV screen unless you have a newer HIGHDEF screen. Old CRT TV's (The big heavy deep TVs don't support higher resolutions making it difficult or impossible to use for normal computer use. Unless you get a newer LCD TV you're out of luck.

Sorry.

S-video is for exactly what the name implies,it's for video.If you don't have another out,such as VGA or DVI, on your video card, there's nothing you can do.