Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you think Obama is the antichrist?

It's an amazing time to be alive in America. We're in a year of firsts in this presidential election: the first viable woman candidate; the first viable African-American candidate; and, a candidate who is the first front running freedom fighter over 70. The next president of America will be a first.

We won't truly be in an election of firsts, however, until we judge every candidate by where they stand We won't arrive where we should be until we no longer talk about skin color or gender.

Now that Barack Obama steps to the front of the Democratic field, we need to stop talking about his race, and start talking about his policies and his politics.

The reality is this: Though the Democrats will not have a nominee until August, unless Hillary Clinton drops out, Mr. Obama is now the frontrunner, and its time America takes a closer and deeper look at him.

Some pundits are calling him the next John F. Kennedy. He's not. He's the next George McGovern. And it's time people learned the facts.

Because the truth is that Mr. Obama is the single most liberal senator in the entire U.S. Senate. He is more liberal than Ted Kennedy, Bernie Sanders, or Mrs. Clinton. Never in my life have I seen a presidential frontrunner whose rhetoric is so far removed from his record. Walter Mondale promised to raise our taxes, and he lost. George McGovern promised military weakness, and he lost. Michael Dukakis promised a liberal domestic agenda, and he lost.

Yet Mr. Obama is promising all those things, and he's not behind in the polls. Why? Because the press has dealt with him as if he were in a beauty pageant.

Mr. Obama talks about getting past party, getting past red and blue, to lead the United States of America. But let's look at the more defined strokes of who he is underneath this superficial "beauty."

Start with national security, since the president's most important duties are as commander-in-chief. Over the summer, Mr. Obama talked about invading Pakistan, a nation armed with nuclear weapons; meeting without preconditions with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who vows to destroy Israel and create another Holocaust; and Kim Jong II, who is murdering and starving his people, but emphasized that the nuclear option was off the table against terrorists - something no president has ever taken off the table since we created nuclear weapons in the 1940s. Even Democrats who have worked in national security condemned all of those remarks. Mr. Obama is a foreign-policy novice who would put our national security at risk.

Next, consider economic policy For all its faults, our health care system is the strongest in the world. And free trade agreements, created by Bill Clinton as well as President Bush, have made more goods more affordable so that even people of modest means can live a life that no one imagined a generation ago. Yet Mr. Obama promises to raise taxes on "the rich." How to fix Social Security? Raise taxes. How to fix Medicare? Raise taxes. Prescription drugs? Raise taxes. Free college? Raise taxes. Socialize medicine? Raise taxes. His solution to everything is to have government take it over. Big Brother on steroids, funded by your paycheck.

Finally, look at the social issues. Mr. Obama had the audacity to open a stadium rally by saying, "All praise and glory to God!" but says that Christian leaders speaking for life and marriage have "hijacked" - hijacked - Christianity. He is pro-partial birth abortion, and promises to appoint Supreme Court justices who will rule any restriction on it unconstitutional. He espouses the abortion views of Margaret Sanger, one of the early advocates of racial cleansing. His spiritual leaders endorse homosexual marriage, and he is moving in that direction. In Illinois, he refused to vote against a statewide ban - ban - on all handguns in the state. These are radical left, Hollywood, and San Francisco values, not Middle America values.

The real Mr. Obama is an easy target for the general election. Mrs. Clinton is a far tougher opponent. But Mr. Obama could win if people don't start looking behind his veneer and flowery speeches. His vision of "bringing America together" means saying that those who disagree with his agenda for America are hijackers or warmongers. Uniting the country means adopting his liberal agenda and abandoning any conflicting beliefs.

But right now everyone is talking about how eloquent of a speaker he is and - yes - they're talking about his race. Those should never be the factors on which we base our choice for president. Mr. Obama's radical agenda sets him far outside the American mainstream, to the left of Mrs. Clinton.

It's time to talk about the real Barack Obama. In an election of firsts, let's first make sure we elect the person who is qualified to be our president in a nuclear age during a global civilization war.

Kind of scary, wouldn't you think---

Remember--God is good, and is in time, on time--every time.

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

If you think I am crazy..sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the "unknown" candidate.

All of this is not my comments.

Favorite Answer

Yes, Obama will destroy everything. Here comes Armageddon.

If you're going to cut and paste garbage, at least keep it up to date. That stuff about not having a nominee until August is a dead giveaway. Regardless, even if the bible were true, nowhere in the bible does it say what you claim it does regarding the Antichrist being a man in his 40's of Muslim descent. How could it, when Islam didn't exist at the time Revelation was written? Go be foolish elsewhere, OK?

properly, I might desire to confess that I have been given the willies as quickly as I heard, numerous circumstances, media human beings announcing he's almost a messiah to his crowds. it incredibly is hectic! notwithstanding, i do no longer think he's the anti-christ, yet he could be a sidekick of the anti-christ. i think of, case in point, that if he turns into our next President, he is going available over a brilliant style of our national sovereignty to teams like the UN. in case you prefer to envision out somebody it somewhat is greater possibly to be the anti-christ, Google "Mr. Europe" his first call is Javiar. If it incredibly isn't any longer him, it is going to possibly be somebody that succeeds him in his place of work. The anitchrist will come from the north. Obama got here from Hawaii so it incredibly isn't any longer him.

I am a Christian. I don't know if he is but I think he could be one of the 10 kings who become ruled by AntiChrist. I think they are where Tolkien got the idea for the leaders who got rings ruled by the one ring in Lord of the Rings. Just remember, if he is nothing will stop him if it is God's plan. If God wants him to be the President he will be but don't be afraid because you belong to God and He will protect his own ! "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I WILL FEAR NO EVIL for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." from Psalm 23 KJV emphasis mine

All you guys who don't think Obama could be the Antichrist are DEAD wrong. In more ways than one. (or you will wish you were) The Bible is 100% true and accurate. If Obama is the Antichrist, sorry, (not) but I won't be around to say I told you so, cause I'll be gone!!!! I guess most of you have never heard of the rapture either.

ive heard that before so dont worry just let the world be and u just pray for forgiveness and dont get the mark of the beast thats all who ever it is we all will know if you have faith in god 100% you will not be scared of the anything specially the devil the devil will be scared of your loyalty with god

Source(s): believer ;christian; spiritual

You "convieniently" forgot to mention that the Bible says the "antichrist" must have a fatal head wound that he recovers from. Idiot.

YES I DO!!!

He will never get my vote.....

Race has nothing to do with it. I would vote for Alan Keyes if he were running. As it is now my vote goes to McCain....Only because there is no one any better running.....

• R P A

No the Anti-Christ is Dick Cheney

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.as...

i don't believe in an 'antichrist' period. but the bible does not describe any such person as you've described. check your facts before you have a freak out.

From that post alone, I'd say you are.