Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How will Obama "remake" America?

"This was the moment, this was the time when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves and our highest ideals." -- Barrack Obama

What??? This Obama guy sound scary to Bobo.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is and has been, even with all it's faults , the greatest nation, society, and system of government the world has ever seen in it's entire history-bar none! This clown wants to change all that. He said that we shouldn't be able to fill our gas tanks without asking the rest of the world for permission first.

I'm 55 now and have seen nothing but changes in my life, they have never made things better. When I was a kid this was a great place to live. everyone was more polite, the economy was better, the cars were better, the food was more natural-etc.

What we need is UN-change, to back when things were better.

Christians were looked up to instead of down on. Homosexuality was a sin instead of a blessing.

We didn't have to lock our doors-even in L.A.

Change sucks!

Bobo is one smart primate to see this clown for what he is!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Good Bobo. Bobo right.

• Dude
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He wants to remake it in the liberal vision of what America should be. That would be a country that would be unrecognizable in many ways and I would be ashamed to live in. The vision is the 1960's counter culture vision of what America should be.

• 1 decade ago

he'll make us into a poverty stricken country with his extremely high 30% tax of ppls pay checks and hell invade pakistan and decrease military funding and development and get rid of our nuclear weapons. right when we get rid of them we'll be attacked right away and probly overrun by former soviet communists. then he'll let all the illegals in to take ppls jobs and outsource the ones america already has. then obama will hang all 220,000,000 white ppl. then obama will smile and say " I've created the greatest country in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He talked about lowering the oceans...

Sounds like he thinks he's Moses or something.

You can NEVER trust someone who promises EVERYTHING!

• jj
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

good bobo you should be scared, Obama dangerous !!!!!!Obama bad !!!!1

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.