Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Malcolm X??

1.was Malcolm x awareof the world and had a sence of his own role as a world citizen?

2.Did he respect the values and diversity?

3.Did he have an understanding of how the world works, by what i mean in this question is...Economically, politically, socially, culturally, technologically, and environmentally...

4.Did he participate in anything like rally's and stuff like that -that contributed to the community? and world ...?

5.Was Malcolm willing to contribute anything to the world thats a dumb question but all this is for my presentation for the school, and how Malcolm and Luther King jr were the best people in the Country to repersent effort and things like that.. please anyone can anyone help me with at least one question??....thanks !

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

Malcolm X was a formidable American civil rights leader that had a profound impact on America and the civil rights movement. Furthermore, he impacted the way we see people and personal change. After his conversion from the Nation of Islam to "traditional" Islam, he realized his errors in judgments and attempted to rectify the damage he had caused. Unfortunately, he was murdered before he could do much of that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.