Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Was MOS DEF RIGHT about OBAMA?

The country is giving the presidency to a black man because the economy is in the toilet, like what happens in corporations?

Update:

He said it on Bill Maher's show.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No. I don't believe that. If he did, I am sure Mos Def said more than that. Most Artists in the Hip Hop community are into politics and like Obama. I am sure he wouldn't dissed our possible First African American president. Senator Obama is a qualifiedly candidate for presidency. Our economy is bad because of a Republican President f..... up. That's why gas and food prices have doubled. We lost over 4,000 solders in the war. Because people want change and are tired of the same old negative politics. Mos Def Predicts Obama Will Win Democratic Race. Link? Source?~~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you say so but it would be nice to see a link? Most black people are behind Senator Obama. This is a very historic event for us. Win or lose. We will still be proud of Senator Obama. I feel President Bush is the reason the economy is in the toilet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's must have been said jokingly. The hip hop community is backing Senator Obama.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. This is false. The Hip-Hop community and most blacks are supporting Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, I don't agree with that.

THat surprises me too because Mos Def usually has very good opinions about politics.

• 1 decade ago

Well have U considered how white men have run this country forever. Maybe it is time 4 a change and maybe this black man is the answer. All of the corporations in the toilent were run by white men 2.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I understand the sentiment. But, no, that's delusional. If Hillary could have taken that spot she would have. Same with John Edwards. Obama is just....the Obamarama!

• 1 decade ago

I don't listen to "hip-hop" music anymore since I switched to being a conservative Republican... I especially don't like listening to poor black people rap about their misfortunes in life.

• 1 decade ago

He's left, that's right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This folks is a prime example of a child who clearly got left behind.

VOTE DEMOCRAT 2008

Source(s): Why are you not fighting in Iraq today?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.