Why do I hate Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel?

I don't know why, but Samantha Brown rubs me the wrong way. My wife feels the same way about her. She just drives me nuts, what is it about her? I don't mind any of the other show hosts, I even find that nerd Rick Steves on PBS, he's kind of charming. But something about Samantha drives me nuts. My wife and I can't be the only ones right?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She's just too dang happy. I try not to watch her show.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe coz she sounds too sweet to be honest?

I actually met her in Disney, and she turned out to be a very nice person, very simple. She didn't have a whole crowd around her, but she spent a little while with anybody who came to greet her.

And that show is quite big... Well, you;d be surprised to see the tiny size of the production crew... 1 assistant, 1 camera man, 1 makeup artist, 1 producer. That's it.

I think when someone doesn't like her... Might be because they envy her job. LOL Who wouldn't? I don't know if it can be verified, but I found that very often, those who don't like S. Brown can't stand Ina Garten either.

All I can say if food and luxury hotels go straight to my heart! LOL ^_^

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably you're jealous that she gets to visit exotic locales on the Travel Channel's dime and she never pays for her luxurious hotel rooms and expensive meals. Also, she has a show all about Disney and you probably cannot afford that either!

• wdx2bb
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Funny -- I really like her on the air. She comes off as friendly and not the least bit arrogant. I wouldn't call her movie star-attractive, but still looks good on camera.

But we're probably the reserve when it comes to other on-air talent, so no problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think she's hot. I have a thing for pasty-white plain girls with big hips.

• 1 decade ago

the same reason i hate her.... i want her job!!!!!!:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.