Why do I hate Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel?

I don't know why, but Samantha Brown rubs me the wrong way. My wife feels the same way about her. She just drives me nuts, what is it about her? I don't mind any of the other show hosts, I even find that nerd Rick Steves on PBS, he's kind of charming. But something about Samantha drives me nuts. My wife and I can't be the only ones right?

Favorite Answer

She's just too dang happy. I try not to watch her show.

Maybe coz she sounds too sweet to be honest?

I actually met her in Disney, and she turned out to be a very nice person, very simple. She didn't have a whole crowd around her, but she spent a little while with anybody who came to greet her.

And that show is quite big... Well, you;d be surprised to see the tiny size of the production crew... 1 assistant, 1 camera man, 1 makeup artist, 1 producer. That's it.

I think when someone doesn't like her... Might be because they envy her job. LOL Who wouldn't? I don't know if it can be verified, but I found that very often, those who don't like S. Brown can't stand Ina Garten either.

All I can say if food and luxury hotels go straight to my heart! LOL ^_^

Probably you're jealous that she gets to visit exotic locales on the Travel Channel's dime and she never pays for her luxurious hotel rooms and expensive meals. Also, she has a show all about Disney and you probably cannot afford that either!

• wdx2bb

Funny -- I really like her on the air. She comes off as friendly and not the least bit arrogant. I wouldn't call her movie star-attractive, but still looks good on camera.

But we're probably the reserve when it comes to other on-air talent, so no problem.

I think she's hot. I have a thing for pasty-white plain girls with big hips.

the same reason i hate her.... i want her job!!!!!!:)