Do “Believers” obfuscate Objective Science to falsely advance their agenda?

Believers say that other sciences “predict” their results like a Las Vegas sports book predicts the odds on a football game. However this is incorrect. If I drop an object, I know how fast it is going, the rate of acceleration, where it is in the fall, and when it will strike the ground. You do as well as we... show more Believers say that other sciences “predict” their results like a Las Vegas sports book predicts the odds on a football game.

However this is incorrect. If I drop an object, I know how fast it is going, the rate of acceleration, where it is in the fall, and when it will strike the ground. You do as well as we will both use the exact same calculations and the exact same math. There is no predicting when the object will strike the ground, as it is known.

Global warming isn’t like this. With “global warming” you just have to accept what some people tell you. There is no math, there are no calculations, you and I cannot come to the same conclusions independently.

Do the “believers’ deliberately obfuscate global warming with objective science to elevate AGW to real science, or is this done because of a through indoctrination?
Update: Ex - Right. Not all data is objective. You'll see the data differently than others. You are free to believe what ever you want, however when you use your beliefs to control the freedom of others, you crossed a line.
Update 2: Ex - the correct answer is neither. People should contribute as they asses the threat.

Next winter is going to be worse then this year. Global cooling has started.