Anonymous

What is a rim job? I never knew what it meant...?

Favorite Answer

It's funny the category you put this question under. A rim job from what I know, is a sort of sexual act.

Anal–oral sex, also referred to or described as anal–oral contact or anilingus (from anus + -lingus), is a form of oral sex involving contact between the anus or perineum of one person and the mouth (lips) or tongue of another. Non-clinical, slang terms include rimming, rim-job, salad tossing, butt/*** licking and eating ***. It is performed by both heterosexual and homosexual people. Depending upon the context in which it is performed, this sex act can either be used for personal pleasure among consenting parties or as a form of erotic humiliation.

A rim job entails running ones tongue in or around someones

anal cavity:) Y?

Hahahahaha. They must be talking about when they pull your tires off and work on your wheels...LOL

Either that or they're talking about tossing salad.

Hi,

I think it refers to a guy licking your anus or you licking his.

Not my cup of tea personally I am sure its better if you both have a shower first -

There is also fisting, one guy asked to do that to me to which i politely said fxxk off - thats where someone shoves his hand up your vagina or **** - definitely not my cup of tea !

If this is something you were asked to do at work, you may have grounds for a sexual harassment complaint!

Thank you all for your answers and opinions!