Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesOther - Car Makes · 1 decade ago

does anybody else name their car?

If yes, what do you drive and what did you name it? I drive a green Jeep wrangler named Alexander :)

• Rich
    Favorite Answer

My black Dynasty is Bart. It's named for the evil villain that attacks Ralphy's family (in his imagination) in the movie "Christmas Story".

***i've got been a Nascar fan through fact the 60's. whilst are right this moment's followers going to attain "racing is racing' and drivers are going to make a mistake in some unspecified time interior the destiny in time? so a strategies as "3" is going, maximum folk of the time (not asserting each and all of the time), the "3" could get tough on the final laps of the race, not in basic terms like the drivers right this moment the place they get tough from the "get-go". In the day before right this moment's race,a lot of drivers jointly with Jr. have been getting impatient through climate forecast. The incident between Vickers and Jr. substitute into brought about by errors on the two of their behalves. you could continually watch some driving force attempting to in superb condition their automobile between others and there is not continually room. Kyle Busch can many times try this extra useful than maximum, yet has misjudged on social gathering. So, if a driving force in basic terms acts like a moron on the final lap attempting to decide for the win, i will realize it, yet not appearing like an fool from the get-go, no rely who you're.

Yup, I had a Ford that was named "Piece Of Sh!t", right up to the point I burned it to the dirt. Now it's name is "Good Truck"!

Sometimes, I've got Ida (Lupino) and Lil' Red (roadster)

• Chad D

My car is named Poncho.

I don't but I know it's a girl. lol my aunt used to call her car Betsy

mine is named Nancyboy, and that's what's on the licence plate too :)

• C7S

I call mine Mazda.

mine is named abby in memory of my cousin's dog that passed away lol

no way, its not the 1970s no more