Why is it that 1 in 6 Americans cant find USA in global map, but 20 million Mexicans can find USA on foot??

That was a survey taken that 1 in 6 Americans cant find USA on the global map, thats the same question Ms. smarty pants South Carolina teen was asked. so please dont waste your answer arguing those figures!! its ok if its 1 in 9 Americans. than I apologize.

Favorite Answer

i take you word for it == we are slowly developing a generation of dumbies!!!

maybe the remaining 5 americans was blind , while the mexicans was illegally crossing the border to US by setting the right foot first .

Source(s): me ....me

The teachers union is more important then our children's education, $7000 per student in Michigan all they learn are sex and computers

lol........!