Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is it that 1 in 6 Americans cant find USA in global map, but 20 million Mexicans can find USA on foot??

That was a survey taken that 1 in 6 Americans cant find USA on the global map, thats the same question Ms. smarty pants South Carolina teen was asked. so please dont waste your answer arguing those figures!! its ok if its 1 in 9 Americans. than I apologize.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i take you word for it == we are slowly developing a generation of dumbies!!!

• 1 decade ago

maybe the remaining 5 americans was blind , while the mexicans was illegally crossing the border to US by setting the right foot first .

Source(s): me ....me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The teachers union is more important then our children's education, $7000 per student in Michigan all they learn are sex and computers

• 1 decade ago

lol........!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.