? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文大大,幫忙確認文法,,對不對,,謝謝

5.Do you tend to make decisions quickly or slowly?

I incline to slowly make decision, because make decision too quickly, easily haven't good judgment

(我傾向慢慢的作出決定,因為太迅速作決定,容易有不好的判斷)

6.Who do you usually talk to when you have a problem? Does he/she give you good advice? Do you usually follow it?

I usually tell to say my problem with my best colleague or friend, and they also always would like to listen to my problem very much and to my good suggestion

(我通常會跟我最好的同事或朋友訴說我的問題,而她們也總是很願意聽我的問題和給我佷好的建議)

7.What do you feel is the best decision you’ve made in your life?

I usually will discuss to inquire his/her own reality again to want with good friend and again slowly do to decide in my life

(我通常都會跟好朋友討論再詢問自己真實想要的,再慢慢的做出決定在我的人生)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I normally make my decision slowly, becuase if I make decision too quickly, I normally ended up with bad judgement.

(我傾向慢慢的作出決定,因為太迅速作決定,容易有不好的判斷)

I normally tell my best collegues or friends about my problem, and most of the time, they are welling to listen to me and usually give me very good advices.

I normally will discuss with my best friend, then I will ask myself what I really want(desire), and then I will slowly make the decsion for my life.

(我通常都會跟好朋友討論再詢問自己真實想要的,再慢慢的做出決定在我的人生)

Source(s): 在國外住15年現在在台灣當成人英文老師的我