同樣的增加了很大的品牌印象。

3 Answers

Rating
  • Kim
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

期中時已經給大家看過這張廣告了,這是BMW M5的廣告,今天我要來給大家看一下他的CF廣告。

During the semester, I have show this particular advertisement to everyone. It is an ad for BMW M5 series. Today I will be showing you its CF version of the ad.

這是BMW的M5系列車款廣告,說明”快還要更快”的道理,但看完的感覺會感覺有些誇張。

This is a BMW M5 series CF. It is trying to demonstrate the idea of "Fast is never enough". Though my personal feedback on this is that it is just a bit over the top.

接著帶大家來看看BMW的戶外廣告...

Next, let's look at some BMW's outdoor advertisements...

BMW的車型,搭配上廣告牆,如同一雙神采奕奕的眼睛,透過那雙眼,可以看到許多精采而豐富的畫面,一直不斷的重複播放BMW系列廣告片,大大增加了品牌價值與印象。

Using the contour of the car, along with the background, the ad talks to us through a pair of sharp eyes. Suggesting through the eyes, we could experience and see many highlight reel.

The series of BMW advertising campaign clearly demonstrate its ability to cement its highly regarded brand in its competitive market.

再來這張圖是BMW的小車mini cooper的廣告,這是在國外地鐵出口旁貼的廣告,非常的有趣,明明是小車,卻可以同時讓這麼多人都進到車裡的感覺,訴求小車的空間還是非常大的,同樣的增加了很大的品牌印象。

Next, Let's look at this outdoor advertising. Mini Cooper is a sister brand of BMW. This particular advertisement is placed at the entrance of a subway station. The concept is very simple but creative. With the Mini Cooper showing its door open, it creates an illusion of people coming in and out of the car. The campaign "Size" is trying to emphasis even though many people perceive Mini Cooper as a "small" car, in fact is it a lot more spacious than most thought. This is an successful campaign which makes good impression on the branding of Mini Cooper.

2008-06-05 09:40:50 補充:

ad=advertisement的縮寫口語

demonstrate=展示;表露

personal feedback=個人看法

a bit over the top=有點誇張

contour=輪廓;外形

highlight reel=精采畫面

campaign=主題;活動

cement=鞏固

highly regarded brand=崇高的品牌

competitive market=競爭激烈的市場

sister brand=姐妹品牌

concept=概念

emphasis=強調

perceive=認識,觀念

spacious=寬敞的

2008-06-05 09:41:12 補充:

我翻得較口語化,希望幫得到你!

這個連結除了有你的那個地鐵廣告還有其它很經點的Mini Cooper廣告供你參考!

http://inventorspot.com/articles/mini_cooper_no_sm...

Source(s): 住在國外20年+從事廣告和平面設計的我
  • Sam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

1. This is the ad of BMW M5, which I had showed you during the semester. Today, I am going to show you its CF ad.

2. This is the ad of BMW M5 series. It explains the idea of [ Fast and even Faster ]. But you may think it is a little bit amplify.

3. The following is the BMW outdoor advertising.

4. The BMWs car shape tied-in the advertising wall seems a pair of glowing and shining eyes. Via its sight, you can catch many spectacular and plentiful pictures. Continually displaying the BMW series advertising will increase its brand value and its impression.

5. The picture is the ad of BMWs small car, Mini Cooper. This is a poster posted at the exit of foreigner subway station. It is very interesting. Although it is a small vehicle, the ad will provide you a feeling that can allow many people sit inside, and point out the inside space in this small car is really big. It also increases a positive brand impression.

翻譯這些廣告簡介文案雖然沒辦法看到圖

不過還滿有趣的

希望有幫到你的忙

:)

(我是做行銷的)

Source(s): Myself
  • 1 decade ago

期中時已經給大家看過這張廣告了,這是BMW M5的廣告,

今天我要來給大家看一下他的CF廣告。

In time when already gave everybody to read this advertisement, this is the BMW M5 advertisement, today I must come for everybody to read his CF advertisement.

這是BMW的M5系列車款廣告

說明”快還要更快”的道理,

但看完的感覺會感覺有些誇張。

This is the BMW M5 series vehicle funds advertisement explained” must be quicker quickly” truth, but looked the feeling can feel some exaggeration.

接著帶大家來看看BMW的戶外廣告...

Then leads everybody to have a look at BMW the outdoor advertizing…

BMW的車型,搭配上廣告牆,

如同一雙神采奕奕的眼睛,

透過那雙眼,可以看到許多精采而豐富的畫面,

一直不斷的重複播放BMW系列廣告片,

大大增加了品牌價值與印象。

The BMW vehicle type, matches the advertisement wall, is similar to a beaming and buoyant eye, by that both eyes, may see that to many brilliant and rich picture, unceasing redundant has broadcast the BMW series advertizing reel, increased the brand value and the impression greatly.

再來這張圖是BMW的小車mini cooper的廣告,

這是在國外地鐵出口旁貼的廣告,

非常的有趣,

明明是小車,卻可以同時讓這麼多人都進到車裡的感覺,

訴求小車的空間還是非常大的,

同樣的增加了很大的品牌印象。

Comes this chart is the BMW car mini cooper advertisement again, this is the advertisement which pastes side the overseas subway export, the unusual interest, is the car obviously, actually may simultaneously let these many people enter to vehicle's in feeling, demands car's space is very big, similarly increased the very big brand impression.

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.