Joba Chamberlain 呢?

翻譯成中文是 喬巴.張伯倫 怎麼會這樣?

他有改過名子嗎?

兩個名子好像都有聽媒體說過呢…

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Joba名字 來源是他的叔叔領養一個女孩子,但她一直把無法正確叫出Joba姪子Joshua(約蘇亞)的名字總是叫成"Jahba", 張伯倫喜歡這個發音,所以正式將名字改成Joba ,他在上個月接受"answer man"訪問時有提到.參考answerwman.com:

Q: For the 4,000th and final time, where did "Joba" come from?

JC: My uncle had just adopted a little girl and she couldn't say my cousin's name — which was Joshua — and said something like "Jahba" which I liked.

Source(s): mlb
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

-.-"

那MLB的張伯倫應該去打籃球才對 XD

• 1 decade ago

很多人都喜歡翻譯成>>> 賈霸張伯倫

2個NBA傳奇中鋒的組合.呵呵.

• Full Name: Justin Louis Chamberlain

Born: 09/23/1985

Birthplace: Lincoln, NE

Height: 6'2" Weight: 230

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

College: Nebraska

MLB Debut: 08/07/2007

2008-06-05 16:15:11 補充:

The name Joba came from a young relative on the Winnebago Indian Reservation in northeastern Nebraska who couldn't say Justin. It stuck, and Joba is currently in the process of making it his legal name. "People pronounce it wrong all the time," he says with a shrug. "They still say 'Joe-ba.' " Not his teammates and their followers, to whom Joba represents perhaps the last chance for the desperate Yankees in the postseason.

Joba's real name according to Rod: "Justin Lewis Chamberlain." Apparently the name "Joba" came from a "young relative who couldn't pronounce Justin."

Joba is a name given to him by his niece. Who couldn't pronounce "Justin". He had it legally changed

Full Name: Justin Louis Chamberlain

2008-06-05 16:21:39 補充:

有亂碼

給你網址自己看看

"He knew my name, and he knew how to pronounce it," Chamberlain says. "People still pronounce it wrong all the time."

It's JAH-buh, rhymes with java, or, for you Star Wars fans, Jabba the Hutt.

2008-06-05 16:21:54 補充:

His real first name is Justin, but nobody has used that for years and he's in the process of legally changing it to Joba. How he got the name is a tangled tale of a young relative's mispronunciation. But it stuck, and it was up to his dad to figure out the spelling.

2008-06-05 16:22:06 補充:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/yankees...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.