A question on Latinos?

I live in an area where there are a lot of Mexican immigrants. It doesn't matter if they are legal or not, but I know they are Mexicans because I see their flags flying quite a bit. There is a park near where I live and the Mexicans love to go to the park (as do most people, but the Mexicans outnumber... show more I live in an area where there are a lot of Mexican immigrants. It doesn't matter if they are legal or not, but I know they are Mexicans because I see their flags flying quite a bit.

There is a park near where I live and the Mexicans love to go to the park (as do most people, but the Mexicans outnumber everyone else 4-1). They are generally very nice and friendly, even though some can't speak English, but the park is always littered with trash on the ground. Several times I have picked up after someone who threw their trash down right in front of me, and they don't seem too embarrassed about it... There are a couple of other parks in mostly "white" neighborhoods and they're pretty much litter free.

My question is: why do the Mexicans litter so much? Is it just bad habits or disrespect for America?
Update: sexi, how is this a bad question? if it's just cultural differences then I understand, I'm just trying to figure out why they don't care about littering
Update 2: I think I just got my answer. And for everyone who got defensive, you are only making it worse
http://www.vdare.com/awall/litterbugs.ht...
Update 3: heartless, you're wrong. they are still citizens of Mexico, and until they become citizens of the USA they are called Mexicans. Not a very good effort on your part
Update 4: just for the record, I agree with "chee", white Americans and Americans in general are too fat. that's a true statement, and I'm not getting defensive like all you whiners are