What is "the sign" in Ace of Base's song I saw the sign?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nothing really...

It is just referring to what you see or feel in other when you get convinced of "falling in love", so you said... " I saw the sign"...

• Zo-Zo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The sign of Love?

• John M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It seems that the protagonist finally sees that no one else is going to bring you up out of the depths of a bad relationship. That you have to come up into the light on your own, and that you will be okay without the relationship.

The literal sign is left unexplained. I would assume its whatever triggered the epiphany for this particular person. Could have been anything.

• PJ1 day agoReport

Truly, your answer should have been voted the best answer. Even over a decade later, it's still the best explanation on here. 

• 1 decade ago

Whatever the sign is, it made the singer decide to leave the guy after wondering if he was the one for her. Maybe it was the Chikfila sign.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The sign of untrustworthyness, remember "a something something back where you belong, I saw the sign"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

meaning they saw the sign that the love there sucks and to get the helll out!

• 6 years ago

Its the Millennium Key from Yu-Gi-Oh. It is used to open minds just like she says "I saw the sign and it opened up my mind" just like what the Milennium Key does!

Attachment image
  • 1 decade ago

the sign of the cross.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

type those words in and look it up on google or type lyrics on google and go to a lyrics website and look it upand think relly think about it then you miht figure it out.

• 1 decade ago

the red flag to leave, she then says I am happier living with out you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.