Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

watching porn bad?

is watching porn bad? I dont see it anywhere in the bible and its kind of like freedom of speech. Nothin wrong with gettin naked... and some people are curious with no intentions of doin anythin bad right?

Best Answer

well when you watch porn you jerk off and it prevents a certain kind of cancer that you can maybe get later in life=)

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?ncEU

I'll answer on a personal note, and not Biblical.

Personally, I say no. My husband and I both like porn from time to time. I first found out he watched it, and I almost got upset. Then I found out what he liked about it, why he watched it, and we got into it together. I think it can be a healthy thing for a relationship. As far as just a single person watching it, I say go for it. What can it hurt? Unless it turns into an addiction.

It's not bad. It's normal. It's really gross when the younguns do it though. Just be careful of objectification, objectifying a woman so that she becomes more of an object than a person. Watching too much of women traipsing around naked can fascilitate that societal evil.

• Melana

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's all a matter of personal preference. If someone doesn't like it, fine, don't look, but there's no need to criticize those that do.

And to one of the previous answers,..

How does it make a person pathetic if they have to "supply their own pleasure?" Are you saying the only pleasure you've ever received was from someone else? You poor thing. You don't know what you're missing out on. :P

Porn good, specially if Michelle Wild is in the movie! Religious leaders don't know what the hell they are talking about, how can they say porn is bad, but have sent crusades out to kill infidels and they had witch hunts and inquisitions ... They just want to control our minds.

• Wolfie

It will train your mind to regard women as objects. When you find someone you really love, it will block intimacy and you will only be disgusted with yourself.

Biblically:

MATTHEW 5:27

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

MATTHEW 5:28

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

actually as long as you dont force a girl to act out a porn scene with you, or try to do something with a girl cause you saw it in a porn movie.

it really depends on what your values are. for some people its not a bad thing for others its a mortal sin. I simply think its one of those things that dont hurt other by doing. but i do think it can become an addiction and to some people it can overtake their own personal sexual life.

i think its ok.

I watch it like I watch t.v. My parents had porn out the ying yang. They went to church like crazy. Its hard to say cause every where you go sex is there so I have know idea