Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Bare minerals?????

i went to Bare Escentuals cause i heard about it and my sister says there is alot of fake bare minerals or whatever and when i go to bare minerals website i cant see there products i just see the starter kit and i really want to use them and i dont know where to go to by it.

please help.

Favorite Answer

I have been using Bare Escentuals for about 4-5 years now and I absolutely love it!!!! I usually buy my stuff on QVC because you can get AWESOME deals on there. In fact, you need to go to QVC.com and in the search bar type A80808. That is the item number for the today's special value for June 7th. I am an insider with Bare Escentuals because I buy so much of it. This is a 10 piece Perfect collection for only $49.00. If you have a credit or debit card you can buy it on easy pay option, which is two payment of $28.56. They will automatically take the second payment out of your account exactly one month from the purchase date. I am telling you girl, this is a great deal. It includes 3 brushes ( face brush, eye shadow brush, and blush brush), the new tinted feather light mineral veil ( a must have), your choice of SPF Mineral foundation (most women are a medium, unless you are dark complected, or very fair), a 30-day supply of Rare Minerals skin revival night treatment ( which is about 60 bucks on it's own), a new color of Buxom lip gloss- Zena, a new blush color courage, and two new eyeshadow colors. That is alot of stuff for 50 bucks. I would highly recommend you to purchase this kit, I did!! It has everything you need to get started and believe me, this stuff lasts forever. The Bare Escentual show comes on QVC on June 7th starting at 12 midnight - 2 am, noon - 3 pm, and 10 pm - midnight ET. Remember, that is Eastern Time. I live in Central time so it will be one hour early for me. These shows are great because they have lots of stuff to offer at great low prices and they also show you how to apply it. After you order from QVC you will get a Bare Escentuals catalog with your order and that will come in handy. Trust me sweetheart, you have to buy it from QVC, plus if you are not happy with anything you purchase from QVC (yes even makeup) you can return it for a full refund within 30 days regardless if you have used it or not. So go to the websight QVC.com and type in item number A80808 to check this kit out, you will love it!!

I hope this helps you in your search for the greatest makeup on earth!

Sincerely,

Liz

You should definitely GO FOR IT, but here's some advice, buy the starter kit on e-bay. It will turn out like $20 cheaper than what you would buy at Sephora or ULTA. I've been using BareMinerals for about a year now and I absolutely ADORE the products! It actually IMPROVES your skin every time you put it on!

I buy all my B.E (Bare Escentuals) products on e-bay; they have really great deals!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=b...

Source(s): B.E expert.

This is the starter kit, and I've only seen it at Sephora. It's a great deal too! Also the Bare Escentuals store you went to is the real deal.

They carry them at Sephora.

www.sephora.com

Certain department stores also carry bare escentuals. And I've also seen them sold in vending machines too. I was in an upscale mall and saw a vending machine near the guest service with vending machines carring Ipods, Proactiv, and Bare Minerals. Good luck on your search.

I use the bareminerals and love them. I use the i.d. product, and the veil. I purchase them at sephora.

http://www.sephora.com/search/search_results.jhtml...

Beautyy from the earth is SO cheap and its beautiful!!!

Beautyfromtheearth.com

Their like 6 bucks