How do i put pics on my computer back on my camera?

I have a 8.2 mega pixel kodak zoom camera (in case you need to know that for some reason) and i want to know how to put pics on my camera that i downloaded on my computer and deleted from my camera, back into my camera. People say drag the photo into you camera file or somethin but i have no clue what their tlking... show more I have a 8.2 mega pixel kodak zoom camera (in case you need to know that for some reason) and i want to know how to put pics on my camera that i downloaded on my computer and deleted from my camera, back into my camera. People say drag the photo into you camera file or somethin but i have no clue what their tlking bout. I dont have a folder for my camera! can someone plz tell me what to do to get the pics back on my camera! thank so much for who ever helps

(btw i went into my computer and there was no icon for my camera (that i could find anyway)