Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are YOU aware that Djibouti IS an actual country!?

In science today I found out that Djibouti is an actual country and Djibouti is is the capitol of Djibouti. I thought that old man from the coke commercial was funny but nuts years ago! Did you know that it was a country?

[:

Star if you like to watch TV! [:

Favorite Answer

yeahhh lol

but im unaware of its pronounciation...

Um, yea man, where have u been? Nah, I'm kidding. I just found out yesterday that Djibouti was the capital of Djibouti but I knew it was a country!

Yeup!

I did a project on Djibouti last year. They speak French there and eat injera. Before that, I didn't even know it existed. I thought the teacher was pulling my leg.

:D

Actually Djibouti is the hottest place on earth. Just another usless fact.

Yes

Yeah...and I'm 13. Seriously, I learned it in 7th grade Social Studies.

• I had to do a project on that country in 7th grade.

• Yes, I did

I knew it, learned it in the 7th grade

Yes

:]

Ya i knew