Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy bathing suits Bikinis ?

less than $20 with the padding and everything like bathing suits form pacsun and such ??

what about bathing suits thatare to piece but you pay for both for the price of one like you dont have to pay for the top and bottom piece seperate ?

Favorite Answer

aeropastle had a sale on the other day its a top and a bottom for 19.99

Maybe Ross... At the end of Summer Victoria Secret has very cute suits on sale...

Did I comprehend nicely which you prefer to purchase one on your united states? You stated it two times. then you definately're requesting a lebanese shop??? ok i think of that I understood that u're not sure approximately the two identifying to purchase it on your united states or in Lebanon. purchase one on your united states and then, in case you come across one u like in Lebanon, u ought to purchase it too. they are somewhat high priced in Lebanon yet they are unique. each and each piece of costume i bought everytime I went to Lebanon makes each and every person inquire from me the place did i'm getting it from... U heavily isn't deceived in any respect.

Well the best place for me with my massive breasts has to be ASOS.COM or newlook they have fab stuff and it is always enjoyable looking through the rest of their stuff so it is really enjoyable!

American Eagle. They got a sale

Aeropostale!

People answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjxDk...

Check here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&loc...

You will find what you like!

Good luck!