Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

I have a thin body and a flabby face?

SUPPOSEDLY I have a 18% body fat percentage, but really I think it's more something like...

legs and booty--> 4% fat =(

torso--> 22% fat

face--> 99.73% fat :O

Is it just my crappy race and lousy fat distribution system (or whatev), or should I be worried?

Oh and I'm really tall too. Well, not THAT tall but, like, the tallest person in my family anyway.

I'm a gurl. 18 y/o.

And I had slight heart arrhythmia as a kid. And liquids go through my system REALLY fast.

(I'M NOT ANNOREXIC, I SWEAR!!!!! I just eat healthy and exercise (walk a lot). No kiddin.)

i am NOT the one giving the thumbs down 0_o

atulnight, milk?!! ew, you want me to be FATTER!!!

wuz wrong wit ya? lol

oh, im mexican-american. i guess i look 100% caucasian, but maybe the latino blood is causing this :O

although now that i think about it, a LOT of people look like me (i was exaggerating a little with my percentages...)

like christina aguilera! she's my fave vocalist but she has big cheeks even when she's stick-figure skinny.

this was the biggest waste of points EVAR! lol

i'm glad some people thought it needed to be asked tho! thanks for your great answers, everybody... well... almost everybody =P

especially muggle f.

Favorite Answer

"exercising" your mouth will only cause the skin to stretch leading to wrinkles eventually. The best thing, is drink 3 8oz glasses of water everyday, which flushes out lots of toxins out of your body. Portion your food BEFORE you start eating, which means you have 4-5 small meals a day, and include things like veggies and fruits, turkey/chicken. Cut back on carbs like pasta/potatoes/fried foods. NO MORE FAST FOOD. Its just not healthy, no matter what your weight is. You are by no means fat, but these are just some improvements anyone can make :)

• Daisy

Face is the part that matters since it's the part you mainly have to deal with all day- an average body would suffice. I seem to appreciate a good body too, but mainly in a "yeah I'd shag her" kinda way. Face is still what really counts when you're thinking of something serious. However, a below average body is never good. One's defecit is made up for by personality at that point. An unattractive body would be someone who is quite out of shape, disproportionate, has bad skin, etc. I don't give high priority to boobs or butts, although either or both are good (preferably the latter in my own opinion lol)

That may just be genetics, I'm sure you're a very cute girl, learn to work the fuller face, it'll also help you as just as well as someone with chiseled bones.

1=use protinen x with milk .

2=eat more play less.

3= eat green vegetables

4=don't think about ur body

5= don't take tension

6= drink milk thrice a day

• Shaz

You are in that glorious part of your life before you have a metabolism shift ( around 23-25 years of age) where you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight.

Your body is still developing...be patient! You're fine!

In the absence of underlying pathology or medications, the distribution of adipose is largely a function of genetic factors beyond your control.

genetics.

Just eat healthy and exercise at least 20-30 minutes a day.

Your 18. It will all balance out. What race anyway? I can't think of one that has flabby faces, as you put it.

*your beautiful no matter what. You know that

~SP

• Beaver

I like your old lil geeky pipsqueak avatar better even more now

EDIT: did you add in the fat % of those glasses too???

god i think i have the same problem.

i'm skinny as hell, and i only put weight on the very front of my belly and on my cheeks.

really annoying..i'm gonna ask a question about it too...