I have a thin body and a flabby face?

SUPPOSEDLY I have a 18% body fat percentage, but really I think it's more something like... legs and booty--> 4% fat =( torso--> 22% fat face--> 99.73% fat :O Is it just my crappy race and lousy fat distribution system (or whatev), or should I be worried? Oh and I'm really tall too.... show more SUPPOSEDLY I have a 18% body fat percentage, but really I think it's more something like...

legs and booty--> 4% fat =(
torso--> 22% fat
face--> 99.73% fat :O

Is it just my crappy race and lousy fat distribution system (or whatev), or should I be worried?

Oh and I'm really tall too. Well, not THAT tall but, like, the tallest person in my family anyway.

I'm a gurl. 18 y/o.

And I had slight heart arrhythmia as a kid. And liquids go through my system REALLY fast.

(I'M NOT ANNOREXIC, I SWEAR!!!!! I just eat healthy and exercise (walk a lot). No kiddin.)
Update: i am NOT the one giving the thumbs down 0_o
Update 2: atulnight, milk?!! ew, you want me to be FATTER!!!

wuz wrong wit ya? lol
Update 3: oh, im mexican-american. i guess i look 100% caucasian, but maybe the latino blood is causing this :O although now that i think about it, a LOT of people look like me (i was exaggerating a little with my percentages...) like christina aguilera! she's my fave vocalist but she has big cheeks even when... show more oh, im mexican-american. i guess i look 100% caucasian, but maybe the latino blood is causing this :O

although now that i think about it, a LOT of people look like me (i was exaggerating a little with my percentages...)
like christina aguilera! she's my fave vocalist but she has big cheeks even when she's stick-figure skinny.

this was the biggest waste of points EVAR! lol

i'm glad some people thought it needed to be asked tho! thanks for your great answers, everybody... well... almost everybody =P
especially muggle f.
16 answers 16